Hello. I am a lifestyle photographer living in Lafayette, Louisiana. Among many others, my passion is photography. It is by far my favorite hobby. My goal as a photographer is to capture warm, authentic, and beautiful photographs that will last my clients a lifetime. Along with pursuing my hustle as a photographer I am working on a Master’s of Science in Communication with a specialization in adverting and public relations.
Photography began for me when my grandmother got me a Cannon point and shoot for Christmas in 2007. That was my first camera. I took so many pictures of trees, flowers, family, friends etc. I have had a camera since. I currently shoot with a Nikon D750 using lenses: Sigma 35 mm, Sigma 50 mm, and Nikon 24-120 mm.
I have somewhat of an education in photography. I took a high school and college level course. It was a wonderful experience working one on one with the professors. I really took advantage of the opportunity. Learning about Lightroom, Photoshop, angles, aperture, ISO, printing, and posing made me appreciate photography so much more.
Services: Engagement, Elopement, Family, Portrait, and Wedding Photography.
10 FUN FACTS
- I have a 3 year old black American Cocker Spaniel named Wilson.
- I have a 10 month old orange Tabby cat named Maximus.
- I love a good ole bag of Community Coffee. I make a pot every morning because life starts after 2 cups of coffee, am I right?
- I love a good bike ride.
- I love to cook.
- I am always looking up new recipes on Pinterest to try and modify.
- In my free time I love to lounge around and watch Netflix or Hulu.
- I am currently watching This is Us and A Million Little Things and I highly recommend them both.
- I think I am obsessed with Old Navy, Target, and H&M (in that order).
- I love my thesis topic!